Do you want to wake up feeling energized, clear headed and optimistic? If you have your health, you have everything! Let us help you live the best life you’ve imagined!
It turns out that your mouth has a great deal to say about the rest of your body. Dr. Susan Maples is a preeminent leader, author and educator in the many connections between oral health and systemic health.
In practice, Susan is always looking at the mouth as an opportunity to predict and preempt systemic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, sleep apnea, acid reflux, chronic systemic inflammation, food sensitivities, oral cancer, chemical sensitivity and more.
We offer a wide variety of support services such as:
- Infant and children’s health programs that make a significant ‘quality of life’ difference
- For adults: a two-hour oral-systemic comprehensive initial examination
- Root cause analysis and attack-plan for eradicating periodontal (gum) disease and caries (tooth decay) disease
- Screening and testing for obstructive sleep apnea, diabetes, genetic predisposition for periodontal disease and heart disease, bacterial infection, HPV persistent infection, and candida
- Counseling for weight loss, tobacco cessation and nutrition
- Dry mouth and other side effects of multiple prescription medications
- Home sleep study and, if indicated, oral appliance therapy for snoring and sleep apnea
- Partnership in individual nutrition/weight loss/anti-inflammatory diet counseling
- Complimentary oral cancer detection using the Identify® state of the art oral cancer illumination light
- Advocacy and communication with your medical team regarding all of our findings. We assure you this will help you increase your level of care in the medicine
- Overcoming dental phobia
- Increasing your self-confidence and self-esteem by achieving a smile you can flash with pride
We are only a phone call or email inquiry away. Let us help you and your family to a lifetime of total health.