For Your Relaxation
Dental appointments can really stress you out! We know that--so we have made relaxation and comfort our top priority! Let us melt your stress away in the dental chair by offering the following:
- Cervical neck pillow: May be placed behind your neck for comfort while sitting in the dental chair.
- Heated aromatherapy neck pillow: Soothe those aching muscles in your neck with heat and aromatherapy to relax you.
- Blanket: Warm yourself with a soft cozy blanket during your appointment.
- Personal aromatherapy: Essential oils may be placed on your bib so you can inhale the therapeutic effects during your procedure. Choose a relaxing or energizing scent to enhance your mood.
- Massaging dental chair pad: Get a soothing back massage with optional heat while sitting in the dental chair.
- Lavender scented hand warming mittens: Relax those tired muscles in your hands with lightly scented heated mittens.
- Hand massage: Enjoy a hand massage to help relax you during your visit with your choice of scented or unscented massage lotion.
- Foot massage: A relaxing foot massage with your choice of lotion and warming booties can help take the focus off your mouth during your visit.
- Paraffin hand treatment and jewelry cleaning: Let us dip your hands in warm wax to moisturize and soothe tired muscles in your hands. This treatment is great for arthritis and dry skin. You can also get your jewelry cleaned in our ultrasonic cleaner. This can all be done while you’re sitting in the dental chair.
- Personal CD player with your choice of music from our CD library including relaxation and nature music: You may listen to your choice of music during your appointment to help drown out the sounds of dental equipment and help make your visit a relaxing experience. Please feel free to bring your own music as well.
- Aromatherapy with massage: Essential oils are infused with massage lotion to help enhance your mood .
- Finish your visit with a warm face towel: Let us refresh you with a lightly scented warm, moist face towel after your visit.
- Relax by yourself in a Chiropractic massage chair: Choose to sit in this customized massage chair in our peaceful library before or after your appointment. This specialized chair has many massage functions to choose from. You can even get your legs massaged at the same time.
- Upper body massage with massage therapist 10-20 minutes: Enjoy a personalized upper body massage in our tranquil massage studio before or after your appointment. Take time to unwind in our relaxing and peaceful massage studio.
- Facial massage – Your facial muscles can sometimes get sore after a dental visit. A facial massage in our massage studio can relax tired muscles and can help relieve headaches.
Nicole is our relaxation specialist. She offers a wide array of complementary comfort services for our patients during their dental procedures. She is a graduate of Lansing Community College in Massage Therapy.
Services offered for a fee:
- Target massage 30 minutes: Specific muscles are focused on for a therapeutic massage in our tranquil massage studio.
- Full body massage 60 minutes: Enjoy a full body massage on a warm cozy table with soft music, candles, and your choice of massage lotion. Every massage is customized to the patients needs. A variety of massage techniques are used such as Swedish, deep tissue, and clinical massage.
- Hot stone massage 60 minutes: Smooth stones called Basalt rocks are heated in water to a comfortable temperature. The stones are then placed on specific areas of the body. The stones are also used with massage techniques to relieve tight aching muscles for a deep relaxing massage.
- Rejuvenating facial treatment 30 minutes: Choose from several different peel off facial masks to hydrate, refresh, or exfoliate your skin. You will also receive a facial massage, neck, arms, and a hand massage. You will leave with smoother, softer looking skin. These facials are still working 3-6 hours after you leave !
- Gift Certificates available upon request